Verdict Verified. Courtroom Ready.
Personal injury includes a wide range of events that lead to an individual suffering physical or psychological harm. It could be caused by a car accident, commercial truck crash, a “slip and fall,” or medical malpractice resulting in a spinal cord or brain injury, among others.
Our results and verdict record show we rise to the challenge of proving negligence and direct decisions in our clients’ favors. No injury is small enough to dismiss a conversation with our experienced team. When you or a family member is injured, you need a tenacious Florida law firm that will help you move forward. That is exactly what we do.
An auto accident is traumatic for victims and their families, especially when injuries may last months, years, or even a lifetime.
Spinal cord injuries can have severe and long lasting effects not only on our clients, but on our clients’ families.
The unfortunate truth is that medical errors cause more injuries and deaths each year than car accidents.
How Matthews Injury Law Attorneys Work for Floridians
- Managing Partner Marc Matthews personally meets with every new client.
- Unlike other firms, our team is prepared to take cases to trial when necessary.
- We do not pass up challenging cases for easier ones.
- We help clients with a variety of injuries – from minor to extremely severe.
- Our team has experience and deep knowledge of Florida laws.